It’s the end of wine tasting season! Stop by Friday or Saturday 1-4pm or Sunday 12-6 and enjoy a great fall weekend. Can’t make it? You can always order our wines online! Wine Club pickup will be at this time as well. See you then!
We are pleased to introduce our Cascade Cellars Wine Club. By joining our club, you will receive:
- One (1) selections of three (3) bottles of wine per year, chosen by our winemaker
- 15% discount or 6 bottles at 20% off, which are selected by our winemaker
- Wines will be released in October.
- No enrollment fee!
- 20% discount on cases.
- Wines can be either shipped to your door or you may choose a pick up option.
- Always free tastings for our members.
- Limited production and new release wines.
- Hand-crafted wines made from grapes grown in Red Mountain, Yakima Valley, and Washington State.
- Produced and bottled at Cascade Cellars Winery in Moses Lake, Washington.
Saturday, September 22, 2018 • Downtown Moses Lake • 1-5pm
It’s time again for our annual Downtown Sip & Stroll! This event features local wineries and breweries in downtown businesses! Come early for a bite to eat or grab dinner after the event. Stroll our downtown merchants tasting wine & beer, shop, win raffle prizes and have a great time in downtown Moses Lake. This year the event concludes with an After Party at the Moses Lake Museum and then we’ll head over to Michael’s Bistro for the After After Party! Get your tickets now as price goes up the day of the event.